Thanks to all our donors, we appreciate your support!
3/1/23: Safe Berks cannot accept used items at this time.
We are seeking only the new items listed below. These items can be shipped to:
Safe Berks, 255 Chestnut St., Reading, PA 19602
or to make other arrangements, contact:
Heather Fink, Donor & Board Relations Administrator,
at 610-373-1206, ext 115, or HeatherF@SafeBerks.org.
Click Here for Safe Berks Wish List 3 1 2023
New Items Only:
- Sheets for Twin-Size Beds
- Children’s clothing
- Hoodies/Sweatshirts for adults and children
- Sweatpants/Leggings for adults
- Pajamas for adults
- Diaper Rash Creme
- Baby Wipes
- Infant Care & Grooming Kits
- Body Lotion
- Deodorant – for Women & Men
- Shaving Creme – for Women & Men
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Hair Brushes/Combs
- Hair Ties/Scrunchies/Hairbands
- Textured Hair Care Products including Softee brand styling gel & coconut oil
- Rolling Luggage/Duffel Bags/Tote Bags
- Gas Gift Cards (Sheetz and Wawa)
- CVS & Walmart Gift Cards
- Grocery Store Gift Cards
- BARTA Bus passes
We appreciate your generosity so much! Thank you for your support!
To access our free services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, please call our 24-hour Hotline at 844-789-SAFE (7233) of text SAFE BERKS to 20121.
Click Here to Shop at Boscov’s Using Safe Berks Wish List Registry!
Click Here to Shop on Amazon Using Safe Berks Wish List!
Please call Safe Berks at 610-373-1206 or e-mail FrancineS@SafeBerks.org if you have a service you could provide in-kind to Safe Berks. Some in-kind gifts are tax deductible.
Safe Berks is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The official registration and financial information of Safe Berks may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State’s website at www.charities.pa.gov.